The TASCAM Podcast Editor is a software application that specializes in editing Voice content. Editing and workflow is performed with more intuitive operation than general DAW software that requires specialized knowledge. Church teams can easily cut and paste voice phrases and regions, record to each track, insert background music and jingles, insert sound effects, and control the level of tracks.
Equipped with an export function for multiple media platforms
The TASCAM Podcast Editor is equipped with multiple “Voice content export options” that correspond to the desired application, such as Internet radio, Podcast, and YouTube.
Not only can TASCAM Podcast Editor export files in MP3 and WAV format, it also has a function to export MP4 files with images so that you can easily publish files on your church’s YouTube channel.
After exporting the content, launch the web browser with the shortcut button of each media site and access the upload screen. The TASCAM Podcast Editor supports your workflow and preference – from editing to publishing.
Compatible with Windows, macOS and iOS/iPadOS
The TASCAM Podcast Editor can be downloaded free of charge from the TASCAM website (TASCAM ID) and App Store. It is compatible with Windows and macOS and can perform voice editing regardless of the OS environment. In addition, it is compatible with iOS and iPadOS, so if you use a tablet or mobile, you can easily execute the same operations in a computer-free environment.
Advanced editing with convenient functions
While maintaining intuitive and easy operation, the TASCAM Podcast Editor supports advanced editing with convenient functions. The software supports editing with a maximum of 12 tracks/24 channels that can be switched between Mono/Stereo. VST plug-in format is supported, and you can use available VST3/AU plug-ins from your library in addition to the Mixcast 4’s internal effect library. The TASCAM Podcast Editor supports 2Mix, multi-track with WAV, and export with Poly file, so you can choose a file format that is easy to use in other editing software.
In addition, it is equipped with a “Time adjust function” that allows you to adjust the speed without changing the pitch of the voice, and an “Automatic cleanup tool” that enables you to remove noise and normalize the recorded voice all at once. There are also various editing functions that support the creation of “Easy-to-hear voice.”
Features at a glance
- Intuitive and easy operation allow your church team to create programs the way you want
- Equipped with an export function for multiple media platforms
- Export files in MP3 and WAV format, and also in MP4 files with images so that you can easily publish files on YouTube or other video sharing platforms
- TASCAM Podcast Editor with Mixcast 4
- Using Mixcast 4 as an interface, you can record directly without track routing on Mixcast 4. Also, you can easily read the data recorded on the SD card of the Mixcast 4
- Compatible with Windows, macOS and iOS
- Advanced editing with convenient functions
- “Time adjust function” that allows you to adjust the speed without changing the pitch of the voice
- “Automatic cleanup tool” that enables you to remove noise and normalize the recorded voice all at once
- VST plug-in format is supported