Shure has introduced the Microflex MX415, a new dual-cartridge gooseneck microphone that’s designed to provide maximum versatility and a streamlined appearance.
The MX415 is equipped with two cardioid cartridges, each to a separate output preamp, for more reliable multi-feed audio. Each audio signal path is completely isolated with its own ground to help ensure that electrical interference is not transferred between mics. The cartridges are interchangeable with other Microflex polar patterns for additional flexibility. Also onboard is proprietary CommShield technology that helps reject RF interference from mobile devices.
“The Microflex MX415 Dual Cartridge Gooseneck Microphone provides the same legendary audio quality customers have come to expect from the Shure Microflex wired line, delivering reliable, high-quality audio for high-stake moments,” says John Born, Associate Director, Global Product Management at Shure. “When critical events are on the line, the MX415DUAL captures it all – twice.”
The MX415 also includes:
• Two 5-foot (1.5-meter) cables exiting from the bottom of mic, terminating in two TQG 4-pin female connectors
• Two external in-line preamps with 3-pin XLR connectors
• Included shock mount stated to provide more than 20 dB of isolation from surface vibration noise
• Foam windscreen and mesh ball grille included for pop protection
• Accessory kit to accommodate temporary and permanent installations
Go here for more specifics.