The 2023 Church Facilities Expo (CFX) is looking for church leaders who are passionate about helping others! Come share your tips and strategies that will help attendees build their skills and training so they can focus more on their mission and less on the day-to-day tasks that need to be done.
Session Types Include:
- Conference Session: 60-minute educational session
- Pre-Conference Masterclass: 4-hour in-depth workshop training (only 2 remaining…contact Stephanie Lippi for more information)
- Exhibitor Spotlight: 25-minute thought leadership presentation that showcases your company’s products and services (fee required)
- Exhibitor Roundtable Discussion: 25-minute intimate conversation at a round table with attendees about something your company can offer them to help grow their ministries (fee required)
In particular, sessions are needed on the following topics for the Facilities track – everything related to the building and grounds, including:
- Church design and construction projects
- Facility renovations and upgrades
- Architectural lighting and wayfinding signage
- Building committees and elder board oversight
- Churches with schools/daycares (i.e., design, safety, etc.)
- Safety and Security (i.e., fire/burglar protection systems, weather safety awareness, active shooter prevention, de-escalation, policies & procedures, etc.)
- Building usage for engagement and/or revenue generation
- Facilities management and operations (i.e., landscaping, project management, software, facility assessments, kitchens/cafes, etc.)
- Facilities maintenance and budgeting
- Cleaning (i.e., materials, procedures, products, robotic options, outsourcing, etc.)
- Facility ministry and staff development
- IT networking and infrastructure
- And more…
Compensation for presenting a conference session at CFX 2023 includes a free full conference registration, plus access toa masterclass or collective.
Visit the Speaker Portal to submit your session proposals now!
Deadline to Submit Proposals is April 28, 2023!