The 2023 Church Facilities Expo (CFX) is looking for church leaders who are passionate about helping others! Come share your tips and strategies that will help attendees build their skills and training so they can focus more on their mission and less on the day-to-day tasks that need to be done.
Session Types Include:
- Conference Session: 60-minute educational session
- Pre-Conference Masterclass: 4-hour in-depth workshop training (only 2 remaining…contact Stephanie Lippi for more information)
- Exhibitor Spotlight: 25-minute thought leadership presentation that showcases your company’s products and services (fee required)
- Exhibitor Roundtable Discussion: 25-minute intimate conversation at a round table with attendees about something your company can offer them to help grow their ministries (fee required)
In particular, sessions are needed on the following topics in Worship Production:
- Hybrid Worship Production excellence for in-person and online
- Audio systems, mixing, capture
- Video capture, directing, production, editing
- Lighting design and fixtures
- LED walls, projection, and display screens
- Livestreaming, Broadcast, and IMAG concepts and improvements
- Tech Team development and processes
- AVL maintenance/upgrade project planning and oversight
- Hands-On Training opportunities with tech equipment (contact Stephanie Lippi for more information)
- Planning Center and other project management resources
- And more…
Compensation for presenting a conference session at CFX 2023 includes a free full conference registration, plus access toa masterclass or collective.
Visit the Speaker Portal to submit your session proposals now!
Deadline to Submit Proposals is April 28, 2023!